Productive dish-washing, toothbrush-rinsing and hand-washing is no problem with a Tri-Max™ aerator. No matter your water pressure today, once this efficient aerator is installed, you gain excellent performance and make your kitchen or bathroom greener. To save extra water and energy, tailor the flow to your task: soaping, washing or powerful rinsing. Filling up bottles and pasta pots—as well as blasting grime off dishes—is easy with the powerful rinse mode.
Works great in RVs and travel trailers, as well as with septic or well-water systems.
WaterSense certified for maximum performance.
The Tri-Max™ aerator features:
- 3 pressure-compensated flow rates: 0.5, 1.0 and 1.5 GPM
- Non-slip grip for easy flow rate selection
- Even stream with a large spray diameter
- Durable, chrome and brass construction
- Provide safer drinking water than other aerators since chrome completely covers the all-brass construction
- Dual threading for both male- and female-threaded faucets (this aerator’s thread sizes: male 15/16”-27, female 55/64”-27)
The aerator features an even stream with a large spray diameter.
Saving Water Saves Energy
Saving water also saves energy by reducing the amount of energy used to heat the water. The savings differ whether you have an electric or gas hot water heater. This aerator is 55% more efficient than the standard 2.2 GPM aerator.
Flow Rates are the measurement of water that ´äow out of your faucets per minute. They are usually measured in gallons per minutes or GPM.
Be the first to review this product.
- 10 years
- Calculated at Checkout